Custom Search

Friday, October 24, 2008

on9

23 Sept 2008
Never on9 for two days.My friends keep asking me to on9 this two days but,the problem is not with me oh,is my sister siao go and set passwords in the laptop....sorry lor my friends...^^
Anyway,two people birthday today ohh...
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TAN YU SHAUN
&
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TAN ENG HONG
For the 17th birthday boy,he was sitting his trial exam now ohh....all the best ya..i support you here!!^.^ hehe.While for the 20th birthday guy,he was enjoying his holiday after his exam now...(so shuang loo,ppl going to sit for exam later d but he staying at home and relaxing)
Well,exam this thursday >.< yet i haven't refer to my book any pages of it.im not geng actually,but.....aiks hope i will pass my paper.God bless

No comments:

Custom Search