Custom Search

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Old Town ----> Pavillion

To:My 'jimui' from FTMS college

To:One of the funny guy i met since year 2005 from VI

To:The guy that he is not leng zai but thin like skeleton

And to the guy that always go out tapi kononnya no $$ =D

SO THEY ARE

MR SU LOY CHYUAN
HAPPY NICE 18th BIRTHDAY SU LOY CHYUAN

&

MR YOONG SEM HUI
HAPPY NICE 20th BIRTHDAY GIDEON YOONG SEM HUI

Today went to celebrate louie's birthday with his friends which is shih wei,nigel & wei xiang in old town actually,but many SOMEBODY just fong fei kei say as easy as ABC.Eh excuse me,don't you guys got any responsibility?Once you promised it so try to don't break your promise la,if you guys reallyp can't make it atleast tell the birthday boy earlier lop.Don't last minute only told him,it could HURT him man!!What i can say is,you guys are bad.XD Anyway,we decide to go pavillion after old town

Me and louie drove car to there.Nigel sat in my car.The first things i did before the 'journey' to pavillion was...pump oil.lol.Damn celaka things was kereta sendiri but duno where is the button to open the oil pump.I knew you guys will laugh,sorry lor..people never pump oil before mah,everytime daddy pump wan.keke.Ate sushi with them.They wanted to watch Bangkok Dangerous but then i had to go back early,furthermore i've watched bangkok dangerous =D So i back home alone >.< Sorryfor my earlier home guys.Please forgive me oh.. =(

To chyuan: 18 sui,pok pok cui lor..somemore dai go zai jor,must sang sang seng seng lop XP.Hope u had a happy happy birthday today ya..=)
Apologise to Nigel:I knew im horible today oh..sorry,hopefully no next time lop..=p
And to Gideon:no present for u now unless you come my house and claim from me la.XD

No comments:

Custom Search