Custom Search

Saturday, October 25, 2008

moodless

25 Sept 2008
moodless....Why?My answer is don't know!!feel like 'beh song' in everythings even cant concentrate in class much,(trying my beat to concentrate in class d)i knew today i made my friends really beh song in my attitute today,sorry my friends,is it too late to apologise?Anyway,i will cheer up as i can.don't worry oh mr wu gui,i still remember what u told me!!=)
By the way,countdown for exam...8hours and 40minutes more!!!! *gulps My 1st paper in this course,mr wu gui accompany me the whole day today and i do accompany him since he not in a good mood today too.Thanks for accompany me the whole day oh... x)
Beside this,we-the whole CAT student celebrating ah boon's birthday today which her birthday is in this coming friday.
HAPPY18 th EARLIER BIRTHDAY CHIA BOON HOI!!! good luck in your CAT paper ya!!!

No comments:

Custom Search