Custom Search

Sunday, February 8, 2009

cho 1

HEY HEY GUYS GIRLS!!!
GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!!

Happy chinese New Year!!

CHUK LEI DEI

SAN TAI GIN HONG!!!
MAN SI YU YI!!!^.^
hope all of you get bless with plentiful of good health and prosperity ^.^

Happy chinese new year ar....
i know it is super duple triple late...
please forgive me ler... >< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 51); font-weight: bold;"> johor.
the very kampung area-parit yaani,yong peng there...
know?don't know leh.. XD
by the way....
this year cny kinda boring for me...
coz less ppl back hometown this year..
unless my unclessss yang belum kahwin.. (when ah when a?)
but they chao sooooo early with fren...
and they back home soooo early tim...
normally new year eve we ady....
hoi toi gamble!!
hahaha
but this year...
even first day of cny
everyone still diam diam...
no body start gamble =.=
and the only only thing can do is..
EAT!!!otherwise
SLEEP!!! =.=

However,i follow my parents to visit my relatives...


too free til wan perasan a bit an snap photo
haha.
anyway this is me at my relatives house. ^.^
the true me ok!!!

another shot in the same house..hehe
time to back loo...

since im guai lui,so i will obey the undang-tie seat belt..^.^
otherwise kena saman RM 300 leh!!!! *gulps


Back home...again....sleep =.=



No comments:

Custom Search