Custom Search

Thursday, November 13, 2008

tagged - part 4

Last taggie and this was the one i appreciate the most!!!!

Cute's
3LOGGER
AWARD

Unexpected when i received this award - The cute's blogger.It was given to me by.........jiang jiang jiang jiang......Mr Su Loy Chyuan!!!!Although he had tagged me last time,but this is the one i love the most and i will still reply his tagged oh.I will describe my self by using my own name and 3more will be COPY AND PASTE from the tagged i post before this..Some of it were what my class teacher in Perimbun described about me.its true oh.hehe.By the way,thanks ya darling!!!Thankyou for giving me this award ya. ^.^

So,here is the rules

1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .



S - Short
H - Helpful
I - Innocent sometimes >.<

C - Caring
H - Happy
E - Enegetic
E - Ever Smiling

Next
~Shi Chee hopes she will past her T5 Paper Based Exam on 5th December 2008
~Shi Chee scare to cross road
~Shi Chee loves to eat chocolate

Lastly the people i wanna tag will be
~Suet suet
~Mey Ling (although she dun admit herself as cute.but this award is for u lar.)
~Qiong
~Sharon
~Shirley (tag these two fren above because never met them for long time xD )
~Nigel (although he kena tagged twice,but this award is for u too)
~Bee Pik
~Kiko
~Henry
~the last will be louie.but you dun need to reply this post oh,this award is for you ya =)

No comments:

Custom Search