Custom Search

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

tagged - part 2

And this 2nd taggie is from my lovely ji mui louie from ex-FTMS now

Tagged , Yoke san


1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
My very best Friend.somemore what?darling?lolx

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Nice,Kind,Helpful,Tall,Caring

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Get medicine for me thx ya =)

4. The most memorable thing he/she have said to you?
You must take care of yourself ah if im not with you.thx dear =)

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
hope so if one of us have changed our sex


6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
it will be lots of misunderstanding now!!!


7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on...
Nothing to improve for me cause she is simply perfect for me

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
impossible she become my enemy unless ppl trying to spilt up our relationship


9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
em,sacrifice my body to her? xD

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Kind girl


11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Don't care cause is up to them


12. The character of you for yourself is?
Cheerful~


13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Too stupid?


14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
em,rich girl???wahahahahhaa


15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Thankyou for caring me oh...will cherish our friendship ya....

people to tag
1. will
2. be
3.posted
4.after
5.my
6.overall
7.tagged
8.tq
9.for
10.visiting here =p

No comments:

Custom Search