Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2008

super duple busy

i think these two weeks will be a super duple weeks for me. >.< keep staying at college.Guess what i did?

face to this >>> CAT paper 5 a.k.a managing people and systems

notes as thick as the small bricks.seriously its heavy man!!!

notes from the lecture.got bus ticket somemore


notes which is written by myself





count how many movie i watched..still got movie i watched but lost the ticket



the sweet that JH gave me for my throat wor...thanks ya JH.the way i appreciate you was...makan it...hahaha



and not forgotten her birthday today-one of my best friends last time,Lee Zhi (lychee) keke


this is the only picture of her i got now.i got the pic with her actually but not with me ohh...sorry

anyway

HAPPIE 19th BIRTHDAY TAN LEE ZHI!!!

best wishes for you here.hope everything is ok towards you ya~ ;)

No comments:

Custom Search