Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

08.03.2009

Today is the International woman's day...
i still remember someone asked me
"why we got woman's day in this world but we don't have men's day?"

hahahaha.....to those who asked me this question,let me ask you back...
"Is your dad o mom gave birth to you?" XD
Anyway,to all popo-s,mama-s,aunties,leng luies,xiao mei meies,and baby girls....

HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY
=)

I don't know how come mostly special days will be many people's birthday too and there is few around me.
Here comes the sao sing gongs and sao sing po-s

Teo Ling Yen-classmate in chin woo

Nicky -the guy who can read some girl's mind sometimes o.O

hafiz-classmate in secondary school ohh..

And kit mun-my schoolmate in perimbun too..(i dun have her photo >.< )

Well....
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU =)

No comments:

Custom Search