Custom Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

im a guai lui =)

today whole staying at home for helping mummy.guai lui leh. keke =p
woke up at 9 today and mummy ordered me to complete all the housework including bath for my two little doggies when she going pudu pasar.
guess what?my two little cute doggies......

my bb's look before it bath...

but
bb let me kacau like tat when i bath for it....

tadaa...have you all saw a hedgehog dog before? XD

next....another new doggie with the name dong dong
before....

after...fur too short jor so can't style for it..
it cabut lari secara curi curi when i wanna bath for it.. XD

when mummy home from pudu,she buy me har mee as a reward..guai lui mah...hehe

*spell H A R M E E= har mee jin holiao..hehe

Next,help mummy for making cny kuih.today we going to make seaweed with spring roll pastry.duno how to explain it la..lets the photo describe la...


here is it....

do re mi fa.....mana so? XD

it is all made by me ohh.. ^^

but.....
nice to eat,nice to made.....
once you sick?????
then charm loo... ><

got flu since yesterday....
cough for many days...
i wonder can i eat these during chinese new year???
don't think so much first... ><

No comments:

Custom Search