Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

the road not taken

Seriously i don't know how to choose my way...
i'm actually thinking to resign this job and find another audit company which has better offer for me

One of the reason was i afraid that i can't cover my economic coz company is giving me a quite low salary pay.
thanks god that i could able to cover my economic due that i have few days of Overtime and traveling allowance.but started this month they won't giving any overtime anymore due to the past of the peak season.Therefore i can only stay in the office for 9 hours(included breaks) and just ciao after 5.30.

Other than that, i'm applying for audit assistant/tax assistant actually, but recently they don't allocate similar job for me and they just ask me to help for admin works.This happened since i'm back from Bonia internal audit with Mr. Ho. They didn't tell me the reason why this and that and just ask me to do whatever they asked. Before this i just walking around the office and ask ppl for works.right now luckily my manager - Miss Chua ask me to help her to complete our own company's account with her so that im not a super free girl in the office just walking around like so poh.

The most important is i always need to rush to class from office with the very traffic jam time.
Normally one of my colleague are willing to send me to pandan jaya LRT station.But it is quite jam when we want to turn in shamelin perkasa.I always late to the class after i bought my dinner with one minute time.Sometimes im lucky coz the lecturer haven't class the class yet.I wonder hwo i going to survive when i go to ACCA time. >.< i wish to work in the company which is slightly near by the any LRT station.

But there is some benefit in this company too.The company provide any claiming expenses which we spend in the office or for audit,tax purpose like medical claim,traveling allowance, overtime,meal allowance when we are at out station, adn etc.My company do have attendance incentive for the staff.company will pay incentive for the staff in monthly basis when they are coming to work.

My company has a office pantry too.We can have some hot drinks when we feel sleepy and this is all spent by office.Apart from that,my company do have refreshment for staff during every staff's birthday. Although
company giving a low salary pay to me, but here is a good audit pratical office actually.No matter big company or small one,dormant or high profit company.You can have a good practical there.

this is why i can't choose my road now. =.=

No comments:

Custom Search