Custom Search

Saturday, January 15, 2011

bangsar village

working at bangsar willage today....
sales is quite good for me...
say thank you to my manager-maggie
to behonest i don't deserve to have that amount
that customer is from me...
but he only bought one things with me..
others is yours...
but u just split the total amount to two...
and suddenly i got that big amount....

today bangsar willage is very very full
because of one person
to be honest..
we cannot look down on this guy
the one who is just 18 years old
he is realy powerful loo...
no jokes...
even he didn't come bangsar today
but still got alot of ppl shouting for him...

by the way im talking about Justin Bieber
he is going to have his own concert on 21st of April at stadium merdeka
and today his concert ticket is open for sell
then alot of ppl shouting there...
and the worst one...my counter is just 1 counter beside the stage...
then how i gonna make sales?
somemore blocked the road, then how my customer come to my counter leh???
he din come today oso, shout for what leh??


i wonder what happen if his real person standing on the stage?
and what happen if justin bieber not coming on that day?

No comments:

Custom Search