Custom Search

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

this is the 3rd post that i wrote for her...

no matter where am i now...
no matter i got computer with me o not..
no matter how i got computer to on9 now.....
but,
my purpose is the same....
to wish this birthday girl...
although,
no many many photo posted here
although
no many many sweet memories were wrote here
here comes my warm "pizza" deliver!!!!
guarantee 15 minutes sharp sharp delivered
otherwise nothing to return back xD

anyway, here to wish her....

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY VERY LOVELY LAI MUI!!!
MMMMUUUUUAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!
dun worry, u deserve to have my kiss!!!hehehehe
p/s: for those who want to get her contact u can stil get from me.... xD
heard from some media,
she finally has complete part of things that she want
comgratz ya dear.....

No comments:

Custom Search