Custom Search

Thursday, February 4, 2010

february

come to february for few days ady....
time passes quite fast loo....
chinese new year are state on next week...
my CAT result will release on next next week
if i could pass, then my next class started on next next next week
then i have to pay my annual subscription fee by the end of Feb....
so the overall conclusion are...
have to spend alot of mone-iesssss =.=
plus i still got alot of creditor by my side....
aiks..
sky ah,
can you give me some money to spend?!?!?!

im not that greedy,
just help me to pay all my creditor is enough
hmmm, 500bucks is enough gua...
then the rest for me.. xD

just back from penang gurney plaza stocktake
opps, should said...
i've been kl for a week
and till now, only got some break time to update my blog...
it is also due to the bonia internal audit....
aiks pity pity >.<
till when i can finsh all my job leh?!?!?!
i don't know
more and more job coming to me soon..........
next month peak season start..
everyone in my office will be busy like hell...
i don't know am i included....
hopefully i could help all of them in their overall job


my chinese new year target: able to pay all my creditor before the CNY start..
but, cny is on next sunday =.=

No comments:

Custom Search