Custom Search

Monday, November 2, 2009

back

back from bonia office...
tomorrow going to their counter at bandar utama for 2days
next will be pavilion boutique after that...
work as a promoter during the free weekend time last week KOSE (mid valley branch)..
selling cosmetic and cleansing product...
quite senang the job
just sell, open bill, then pack.......
then 50 bucks is in your pocket....wahahahaha
but seriously my salary now is not enough for me to cover....
someone ask me...
"thought you wanna look for another job?"
and i just answer him...
"dunno....stil thinking"
my probation period has just over...
but boss just increase my salary...
not that satisfy actually...
mayb is my bad performance at office bah....
so i can only find another way to earn more money....
any high salary pay job to intro?????
im still under po chan-ing status.... >.<

No comments:

Custom Search